Dharma Dreamz’ Top 10 Sleepytime Books
The day has finally come to an end – all the snacks have been eaten, the juice boxes are empty and the house is a total disaster. It’s every mom’s favourite part of being a parent, it’s bedtime! Throw on your PJ’s, brush your teeth and get comfy and cozy under the covers (don’t forget to spritz Dharma overtop of your pillow before snuggling in!) With the help of one of our favourite bedtime Rascal’s, Dharma Dreamz, we’ve come up with the top 10 books you need to read at least once in your lifetime – the ones we’ve carefully chosen are really great for all age groups, from age 1-99 and anything in between.
- The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- A is for Awesome by Eva Chen
- The Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
- Wonkey Donkey by Craig Smith
- Don’t Let the Pidgeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems
- I Promise by LeBron James
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
- The Bad Seed by Jory John
If you’re missing any of these great reads from your at-home library, we highly suggest to add them! Challenge yourself to read a book or 2 a day for the summer and put all of these on your lists. Reach out to us on our social’s or send us an email if we’re missing one of your all-time favourite books, we love to add to our library too! Happy reading!